Wednesday 26 June 2013

First Post


Hello! I'm completely new to the blogging world so please bare with me whilst I find my feet!

My name is Eloise Wilson and I'm a 20-something, aspiring makeup artist from England. I am currently studying an advanced makeup course at the prestigious Academy of Freelance Makeup (AOFM) in London and I'm absolutely loving it! This coming weekend will be my final weekend there and I'm definitely going to miss studying there. I will be posting my review of the course I was on once I have completed it :) After the course ends I will be working towards becoming a freelance makeup artist and I will blog about my journey.

I chose the name 'Chameleonesque' for this blog because beauty is changeable; it changes with time, era, mood, fashion, setting etc. and I also happen to love animals (reptiles in particular), so I felt that the title is fitting for what this blog will be about.

I hope you lovely readers enjoy my blog!

No comments:

Post a Comment