Wednesday 24 July 2013

Review | Collection's Fast Stroke Liquid Liner


Hey guys! So it seems fitting that my first review is on a product that I've used religiously for the past 9 years (now I feel old! haha).

Collection's Fast Stroke Liquid Liner* has remained a firm favourite of mine and I'm yet to find a better liquid eyeliner.


 Pros
  • Highly pigmented.
  • Does not smudge easily - 10+ hours wearing it without it smudging!
  • Practically waterproof - I have been swimming with this eyeliner on and it barely budged!
  • Dries matte.
  • The wand applicator is stiff and perfectly pointed, making it simple to apply straight lines.
  • Product lasts a long time - if I use it every day then I only need to repurchase after 4-6 weeks.
Cons
  • The wand applicator becomes less pointed after using it for a few weeks.
  



It only costs £2.99 (less than $5) and you can purchase it from their online store here or from your local Superdrug or Boots in the UK.

  * The company is now called 'Collection Cosmetics', but for many years it was called 'Collection 2000'. Myself and many others still refer to the brand as Collection 2000 for ease :)


2 comments:

  1. I have this and think its good the money, I find my wand is a little wonky though, can make straight lines challenging!

    Belle x
    Mascara & Maltesers

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Ahh I can imagine that's a pain! They're not normally wonky.

      Eloise
      xo

      Delete