Saturday 20 July 2013

Today's Look | Blue Flame


Oh how I love blue eyeshadow <3



Products Used:
  • Illamasqua Powder Eye Shadow 'Anja'
  • Collection 2000 Poptastic Palette
  • Urban Decay Deluxe Shadow Box Palette (bought before they sold out to L'oreal)
  • Barry M Black Kohl Liner
  • Boots SEVENTEEN Doll'd Up Mascara 
  • e.l.f. Studio Eyebrow Kit in 'Ash'

Let me know what you think of this look by commenting below! Also, let me know if you would like a tutorial for any looks I post :)

4 comments:

  1. I love the blue, I could never pull it off though!

    Belle x
    Mascara & Maltesers

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I'm sure you could! You could always apply it differently :) x

      Delete
  2. Lovely ....
    Just for your portfolio? Or it's a freelance work?

    ReplyDelete
  3. I'm impressed, I must say. Very rarely do I come across a blog thats both informative and entertaining, and let me tell you, you ve hit the nail on the head. Your blog is important.. cruelty free makeup brands

    ReplyDelete