Saturday 6 July 2013

e.l.f Haul


I apologize for not posting this week - last weekend I graduated from AOFM and I have been busy ever since then. I will post about my time at AOFM and my review of the academy sometime this week, but until then I thought I'd make a quick post about a recent purchase!
I needed some items for my kit from e.l.f. so I took advantage of their last offer where they gave you £25 worth of free items if you spent £20. Their current offer is free shipping when you spend £15 and they regularly do different offers, so go check them out!

Here is what I bought:
 
 
Here are all the free gifts I received!


I will review some of these items in the near future, I have quite a lot of e.l.f. makeup and brushes so if there is anything specific you would like a review on let me know in a comment below! :)

2 comments:

  1. I really like the eyeshadow brush you got, and let me know if the eyebrow kit is any good!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It's a great brush :) I had one before but my lovely dog got his hands on it and chewed it up haha. Will let you know about the eyebrow kit!

      Delete