Sunday 9 February 2014

Today's Look | Soft Blue Cut Crease


Hey guys! I have had a break from blogging for far too long (almost 3 months!) so it's about time I put my butt in to gear and start posting again haha.

One of my favourite looks at the moment is this soft blue cut crease with winged eyeliner - it's quick and easy to do in the morning before work and you can always add to it by using a bolder colour or making it smokier for a night out :)

Products Used:
  • Fearne Cotton 'Made You Look' Palette (I've had this for a good few years so I'm not sure if it is cruelty free)
  • NYX Eyeshadow in 'Taupe'
  • Collection Cosmetics Fast Stroke Liquid Eyeliner
  • Barry M Black Kohl Liner
  • Boots SEVENTEEN Doll'd Up Mascara 
  • MUA Luxe Power Brow Pencil in 'Fair'
  • e.l.f. Brow Kit in 'Ash'

Let me know what you think of this look by commenting below! Also, let me know if you would like a tutorial for any of the looks I post :)

No comments:

Post a Comment