Monday 8 September 2014

Today's Look | Sugarpill Peacock


In June I attended IMATS (International Makeup Artist Trade Show) in London and it was absolutely amazing! As soon as I got through the door I headed straight over to the Sugarpill stand. I have been a fan of Shrinkle (creator/owner of Sugarpill) for many years and I had hear wonderful reviews about her cosmetics. I was lucky enough to get my hands on one of the limited edition pro palettes and I finally got a chance to play with this beauty today!


Products Used:
  • Sugarpill Pro Palette (shades Tako, Mochi, Midori, Velocity and Acidberry) 
  • Barry M Black Bold Waterproof Eyeliner
  • Inglot Perfect Length & Define Mascara
  • Anastasia Beverly Hills Dipbrow Pomade in 'Blonde'

Keep your eyes peeled for my review of this palette soon!

2 comments:

  1. Wow!! So talented! Your eyes and brows look spot on!!

    Really like your blog, just followed

    I love Benefit's They're Real Mascara too!

    Over on my blog I am having a Real Techniques, YSL and Barry M giveaway

    http://www.milliecbeauty.blogspot.co.uk/2014/08/real-techniques-ysl-and-barry-m-giveaway.html

    x

    ReplyDelete